A beautiful country it is New Zealand, but ecommerce is a little behind. How many people have heard of affiliate marketing? How many see it as another MLM or worse? It is nothing to be afraid of, indeed you should grasp the concept with both hands and absolutely run with it. Why? Because your website needs to WORK for you, not just sit there like an unpaid staff member. Why bother having a web presence at all if you don’t make the most of it.
- We all have them but rarely use them. What's yours say? fb.me/8JbR9tMVD 3 days ago
- Your Forgotten Marketing Tool linkedin.com/pulse/your-for… What's yours? 3 days ago
- Ever thought of tackling a really big adventure? My podcast guest this week is Kevin Biggar who rowed the Atlantic a… lnkd.in/dsUHuTp 4 days ago
- You might recognise Kevin from his adventures, rowing across the Atlantic and trekking to the South Pole. You... fb.me/8FgYLLdlF 4 days ago
- Kevin Biggar, adventurer, talks to Linda Coles about his exciting expeditions as well as achieving g: youtu.be/ltZVRphebq0?a via 4 days ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org