Does the sandbox really exist? www.bluebanana.co.nzis my 3rd website I have designed and actively use, and the only one I have had trouble with, which is very embarrassing as the topic is online marketing! Get that. If you search the world, it comes up of sorts, but if I search New Zealand, nada, squat, zilch. That means when I type the url into Google, zip. Any ideas anyone? The site has been submitted both to Google and Yahoo, key words are there, as is meta description. I can’t work it out. So, does the sandbox exist, and is that where I am sitting, because I think I’m getting gritty in here!
- Listen to the wonderful Tom O'Neil on this week's podcast as Tom talks about his business, and marketing it via... fb.me/1h8j0VcEZ 2 days ago
- A podcast where I talk to Craig Oliver about business, social, customer service and books. fb.me/3w4E0ctM6 6 days ago
- Here's what I had to say to Craig Oliver - Moving you from Chaos to Control about business, social, customer servic… lnkd.in/gEJ3CXu 6 days ago
- So many businesses still don't have an email database. Here are some tips on getting those email addresses. lnkd.in/g4Fb_TW 2 weeks ago
- @ROrganji and hello back 👍😎 1 month ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: email@example.com