Does the sandbox really exist? www.bluebanana.co.nzis my 3rd website I have designed and actively use, and the only one I have had trouble with, which is very embarrassing as the topic is online marketing! Get that. If you search the world, it comes up of sorts, but if I search New Zealand, nada, squat, zilch. That means when I type the url into Google, zip. Any ideas anyone? The site has been submitted both to Google and Yahoo, key words are there, as is meta description. I can’t work it out. So, does the sandbox exist, and is that where I am sitting, because I think I’m getting gritty in here!
- Tell Us A Story Podcast - Tom O'Neil talks to Linda Coles: youtu.be/P_EwuNhdN3s?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Listen to Janet Brothers as she tells the Life Care Consultants story. fb.me/8tjqWbGD2 4 days ago
- RT @youbeabhishek: @bluebanana20 just finished reading the social media for business book and I must say it's a brilliant book with really… 6 days ago
- Karin Slaughter is one of the world's most popular and acclaimed storytellers. Published in 36 languages, with... fb.me/t2y0jmjQ 2 weeks ago
- Check out my latest #podcast, another great guest this week :) And every week! podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 2 weeks ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: email@example.com