Hope you’ve got your ticket, won’t be many more left I’m sure.
Westpac presents Tom Peters, brought to you by The Results Group in association
with The Radio Network. Tom Peters’ one day interactive workshop will be the biggest
opportunity of your business future as we head toward the biggest economic turmoil in
25 years. DO NOT MISS OUT!
With his famous ‘bias for action’ Tom Peters will bring you a day full of
answers to your questions about recession, including:
• Strategies to deal with a recessionary environment
• Converting economic crisis into business cash
• Key demographic trends to watch
• How to turn strategy into execution
• Why execution is the key to sustainable competitive advantage
• Key action priorities to focus on – this year, this quarter, this week, and today
• What KPI’s will best measure progress
• Strategies to avoid common mistakes made by CEO’s
• How to build the key relationships for success
Results’ Business Development Coaches will be on hand throughout the day,
helping you translate this information into a workable Strategic Execution Plan for your business.
A thorn in the side of the establishment for over thirty years, Tom Peters’ workshops are famous for his stunning range of interests, his audience focused message and above all, his contagious energy and passion for his topic.
At the edge of a long, hard global recession, Tom Peters’ message is critical to the success of New Zealand businesses. If there is one man on the planet who can teach you how to hammer economic crisis into business gold, it’sTom Peters.
Your business simply cannot afford to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from the world’s best. This is truly world class leadership for local implementation.
Kick recession into touch by booking now to secure places at the
Tom Peters Workshop for you and your management team.
DO NOT MISS OUT, BOOK NOW!
To register visit www.results.com or call 0800 SUCCESS
Hit the ground running with your recession-proof plan for 2009.Tom Peters will show you how.
Workshop costs $1295 + GST
More info http://www.bluebanana.co.nz/TomPeters.htm to download a pdf