I thought it would be relatively easy to say yes, but I keep forgetting. If I had said yes more today, I would have accepted an invitation to stay somewhere over Christmas, had sugar in my coffee and bacon for breakfast. Nothing life changing yet, but yesterday I agreed to doing a quick presentation at a breakfast networking event and writing a short article about my business in the local paper. Well, I’m not going to say “no” to those am I? Later on today, I have my last networking opportunity of the working year, so maybe I will end up doing or buying something I would have said “No” to. Blue Banana.
- Tell Us A Story Podcast - Tom O'Neil talks to Linda Coles: youtu.be/P_EwuNhdN3s?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Listen to Janet Brothers as she tells the Life Care Consultants story. fb.me/8tjqWbGD2 4 days ago
- RT @youbeabhishek: @bluebanana20 just finished reading the social media for business book and I must say it's a brilliant book with really… 6 days ago
- Karin Slaughter is one of the world's most popular and acclaimed storytellers. Published in 36 languages, with... fb.me/t2y0jmjQ 2 weeks ago
- Check out my latest #podcast, another great guest this week :) And every week! podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 2 weeks ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: email@example.com