I thought it would be relatively easy to say yes, but I keep forgetting. If I had said yes more today, I would have accepted an invitation to stay somewhere over Christmas, had sugar in my coffee and bacon for breakfast. Nothing life changing yet, but yesterday I agreed to doing a quick presentation at a breakfast networking event and writing a short article about my business in the local paper. Well, I’m not going to say “no” to those am I? Later on today, I have my last networking opportunity of the working year, so maybe I will end up doing or buying something I would have said “No” to. Blue Banana.
- Listen to the wonderful Tom O'Neil on this week's podcast as Tom talks about his business, and marketing it via... fb.me/1h8j0VcEZ 2 days ago
- A podcast where I talk to Craig Oliver about business, social, customer service and books. fb.me/3w4E0ctM6 6 days ago
- Here's what I had to say to Craig Oliver - Moving you from Chaos to Control about business, social, customer servic… lnkd.in/gEJ3CXu 6 days ago
- So many businesses still don't have an email database. Here are some tips on getting those email addresses. lnkd.in/g4Fb_TW 2 weeks ago
- @ROrganji and hello back 👍😎 1 month ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org