I thought it would be relatively easy to say yes, but I keep forgetting. If I had said yes more today, I would have accepted an invitation to stay somewhere over Christmas, had sugar in my coffee and bacon for breakfast. Nothing life changing yet, but yesterday I agreed to doing a quick presentation at a breakfast networking event and writing a short article about my business in the local paper. Well, I’m not going to say “no” to those am I? Later on today, I have my last networking opportunity of the working year, so maybe I will end up doing or buying something I would have said “No” to. Blue Banana.
- Today I am interviewing Ryan Ashton, or Ryan the Lion as he is better known. No surprises then we’ll be talking... fb.me/LUrbRiV5 1 day ago
- Ryan Ashton of A Few Quiet Yarns fame talks about the event's massive success with Linda Coles: youtu.be/2AoGYiJ-S90?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- Check out my latest #podcast, another great guest this week :) And every week! #TellUsAStory podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 1 day ago
- If a referral makes it 4x more likely to get a response to your job application, it makes sense then to use this ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Joining me today is Ruth Davy, the Executive Officer of the Gut Cancer Foundation of New Zealand. Ruth has more... fb.me/1O1nB1RVm 1 week ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: email@example.com