I thought it would be relatively easy to say yes, but I keep forgetting. If I had said yes more today, I would have accepted an invitation to stay somewhere over Christmas, had sugar in my coffee and bacon for breakfast. Nothing life changing yet, but yesterday I agreed to doing a quick presentation at a breakfast networking event and writing a short article about my business in the local paper. Well, I’m not going to say “no” to those am I? Later on today, I have my last networking opportunity of the working year, so maybe I will end up doing or buying something I would have said “No” to. Blue Banana.
- Not everyone wishes for the same things at Christmas. I hope my food gift helps a family in need :) You can... fb.me/1qosQkOCG 2 days ago
- You can help too! fb.me/1R0AvZDeP 2 days ago
- I've just bought a family a Christmas feed via Countdown Supermarkets and you can help a family out too.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @cgm_1992 thanks for sharing Carlos 😀 2 days ago
- Still going strong! #SM4BUS twitter.com/cgm_1992/statu… 2 days ago
Contact Blue BananaI would love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org