How come? Well, it’s usually due to either one or both of these things:
• You don’t get enough traffic
• You don’t convert the traffic that does come into sales or leads.
Give it the kick up the website butt it needs! If you are not showing up on the first 3 search pages of Google for your particular search phrase, you’re toast.
Blue Banana is running a course entitled “Maximising Your Website” which covers:
• Using the right domain name. Are you?
• Getting search engine friendly. Enabling the robots to find your site using meta tags and keywords.
• What you should include in the content, and the visitor pathway to get the desired result.
• Starting a blog, including what, why and how? We will create one.
• Google analytics, including reporting, goals, landing and exit pages
• Social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn. Why you should be taking part.
The course will run on Thursday June 11th at the TelstraClear Pacific Event Centre, (TBC) Manukau from 9.30-4.30. The cost for the day is $399 and includes a light lunch both morning and afternoon tea, and course notes to take away.
Places are limited so book early. Telephone 09 233 4463 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.bluebanana.co.nz
Bring someone along and get $100 off your place! Simply state who you have nominated when you pay to get the discount. Discount will be applied when the nominated person has paid