I would like to share with you some of the snippets that were tweeted during the day, and I think even after the event, they will still make sense.
- Get it right with your staff and you’ll get it right with your customers
- Make sure you are researching your prospect online before you meet them
- If you want to change the results, you need to change the activity
- Who is the cheer leader in your company?
- Tell more stories, it is the fabric from which a culture is made
- Do you have a business or is it a hobby?
There are some very simple lines in there, and they are all true. At the end of the seminar, Jack said “I haven’t shown you anything innovative or what you didn’t already know, but I have turned some light bulbs on in some usually darkened rooms”.
I love light bulb moments.