LinkedIn has upgraded a really smart part, the updates for your company page.
What this means is:
- You can send updates to a targeted audience
- Your updates can be more personal
- You can include or exclude employees
- Target by company size, industry, function, seniority, and geography.
- New visitors will see it on your home page
The other cool thing is that 24 hours after the post, you can see the metrics for each one. Then you can check your insights to find out what worked and what did not so you can fine tune your message. It will be rolled out over the coming few months.
Very useful LinkedIn, thanks! Check out the video below to see it in action.
To find out even more about LinkedIn and the other social media sites, how about taking part in this online training series that starts May 1st. Great value!